Victron 80W polycrystalline solar panel
tell me more
We are proud to now stock the new Victron range of monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar panels, available in a range of power ratings from 20W up to 300W, manufactured to the same outstanding quality as all other Victron equipment. These panels are suitable for both domestic solar systems, as well as portable vehicle and marine applications.
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminum frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Rated power: 80W
- Voltage VMPP: 18V
- Voltage Voc: 21.6V
- Current at max power Imp: 4.6A
- Dimensions: 915 x 670 x 35 mm
- Weight: 8kg