CTEK D250SA 20A 12V DC-DC MPPT Battery Smart Charger
tell me more
LAST 3 UNITS IN STOCK
The answer to charging batteries with Smart Alternators in Motorhomes and Caravans!
This Swedish-manufactured 20A 12V MPPT DC-DC Battery Smart Charger has the ability to take up to 200W of solar power, and charge both the main engine battery and leisure battery. It is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to charge, condition and maintain any 12V lead acid service battery from 40-300Ah.
- 5 step charging from smart and conventional alternators and DC sources, such as solar and wind
- Automatic battery separator works without the need for diodes or VSR relays
- Selectable AGM mode for AGM batteries
- Parallel input from both alternator and solar panel
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Starter battery maintenance charging when your service battery is fully charged
- Applications include utility vehicles, vans, motorhomes, caravans and boats
- Input PV: 11.5-23V
- Max Output Voltage 14.4V (14.7V in AGM mode)
- Max charging current: 20A
- MPPT: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Dimensions Lx192mm Wx110mm Hx65mm
- Weight 1 kg
- Insulation class IP65 (splash and dust proof)
Comes with a 2 year warranty.
There is also an option for a SMARTPASS 120 - a 120A DC-DC power management solution to go in-conjunction with the CTEK D250SA that boosts the charging amps to 140A and separates critical equipment from non-critical equipment ensuring that all emergency and navigation systems always have power. This fully automatic solution eliminates the requirement for a VSR or diodes and maximises your battery life. It also protects your battery from loads that are attached to it and cuts off at 11.5V.