EPsolar MT-50 Remote LCD Monitor
The MT-50 connects to the most Tracer regulators and allows you to monitor the power coming from your solar panels and the state of charge of your battery bank.
It also allows you to reprogram the solar regulator for different types of batteries. For solar regulators with load terminals you can also remotely turn a load on or off or even set timers to control loads when you are not around.
- Automatic identifies the regulator, and displays the type, model and relevant parameter data
- Large-screen multifunction LCD displays all the operational data and system working status in digital, graphic and textual forms
- With six navigation function keys, the operation is direct, convenient and rapid
- Real-time energy statistics recording
- Both data and data flowing on the same lead ,no need for external power
- Real-time monitoring and acoustic alarm of failure information of the controller
- Diversified load control modes : manual, light ON/OFF, Light ON+ Timer, Time Control
- Battery type selection: Gel, sealed, flooded and USER type
- Real-time monitor
- Programmable parameters
- Energy display function
- Remote meter (Model MT50) is available to connect with EPsolar
solar controller LSxxxxB, VSxxxxB and TracerxxxxBN.
- Only Available in Black.