Victron BlueSolar 75V 10A MPPT Solar Charge Controller - TR
An MPPT regulator from the BlueSolar range, manufactured by Dutch company Victron Energy - one of the market leaders in solar power electronics equipment. This 10A MPPT charge controller is capable of providing significantly more power to a battery bank from the solar array, compared to conventional PWM charge controllers, in addition to maximising the battery lifespan.
The MPPT regulator is effectively a dynamic DC-DC converter which constantly adjusts and optimises the voltage output from the solar array, which can vary considerably, in order to provide a constant charging voltage for the batteries - which improves their lifespan and equates to lower power losses in the system.
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
- Load output on the small models
- BatteryLife: intelligent battery management by load shedding
- Automatic battery voltage recognition (12/24V)
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Over-temperature protection and power de-rating when temperature is high.
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 75V
- Max PV input at 12V: 135W
- Max PV input at 24V: 270W
- Max Battery Charge Current: 10A
- Dimensions: 100 x 113 x 40 mm
- Weight: 0.5KG
- Warranty: 5 years