EPsolar Tracer5415AN 50A 150V MPPT Solar Charge Controller
One of the most trusted manufacturers on the market, EPsolar combines reliability with performance to bring excellent value for money. The new Tracer-AN series from EPsolar builds on the great performance of the BN series whilst improving conversion efficiency and including a built-in LCD display, allowing keeping an eye on generation that much easier compared to older generations.
Conversion inefficiencies exceeding 98% and high speed maximum power point tracking (MPPT) ensure little to no power whatsoever is lost from your solar system. Protection measures include battery short circuit, reverse polarity and overcharge protection as well as temperature compensation (using optional temperature sensor) to ensure batteries last as long as they should.
The multi-function display allows for real-time monitoring of electrical readings, including battery voltage/charge current and PV string voltage/current. Fully programmable functions available with additional PC connection or remote meter.
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- High tracking efficiency no less than 99.5%
- Multi-function LCD displays system information intuitively
- CE certification(LVD EN/IEC62109,EMC EN61000-6-1/3)
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Support up to 6 units in parallel to expand system
- Over-temperature protection, PV reverse polarity protection, Battery overcharge protection, Battery over discharge protection, Battery reverse polarity protection
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 138V (25C)
- Battery Voltage Range: 8-68V
- Max PV input at 12V: 625W
- Max PV input at 24V: 1250W
- Max PV input at 48V: 2500W
- Temp range: -25C - +60C
- Max Battery Charge Current: 50A
- Terminal size: 16mm2
- Dimensions: 261 x 216 x 119 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
NB: Please note that this controller requires negative grounding.