EPSolar TRIRON MPPT 2210N 20A - with USB outputs
One of the most trusted manufacturers on the market, EPsolar combines reliability with performance to bring excellent value for money. The new TRIRON series from EPsolar combines years of expertise and end-customer requirements to improve both protections and requirements in an ever-changing off-grid solar market.
Conversion inefficiencies exceeding 98% and high speed maximum power point tracking (MPPT) ensure little to no power whatsoever is lost from your solar system. Protection measures include battery short circuit, reverse polarity and overcharge protection as well as temperature compensation (using optional temperature sensor) to ensure batteries last as long as they should. Plus, this new series is suitable for both lead-acid and lithium batteries, and comes with incredibly useful USB ports for charging small appliances such as mobile phones.
The multi-function display allows for real-time monitoring of electrical readings, including battery voltage/charge current and PV string voltage/current. This controller can be widely used in RV, telecommunication base stations, off-grid households, and field monitoring applications.
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm - minimising MPP loss rate
- Ultra-fast, high tracking efficiency no less than 99.5%
- Dual USB design - to supply 5V DC charging for mobile phones, small electronic equipment
- Multi-function LCD displays system information intuitively
- Fully programmable function via PC software or remote meter
- Compatible with lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries
- Over-temperature protection, PV reverse polarity protection, Battery overcharge protection, Battery over discharge protection, Battery reverse polarity protection
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 100V
- Battery Voltage Range: 8-32V
- Max PV input at 12V: 260W
- Max PV input at 24V: 520W
- Max Battery Charge Current: 20A
- Dimensions: 216 x 150 x 56 mm
- Weight: 0.92KG
NB: Please note that this controller requires common negative grounding.