HZB12-55 - Haze AGM Deep-Cycle 12V Battery - 59Ah
The AGM range of batteries has very low internal resistance making them particularly suitable for high current discharge applications such as for inverters, thrusters, and winches, as well as engine starting.
AGM stands for Absorbent Glass Mat. In these batteries the electrolyte is absorbed into a glass-fibre mat between the plates by capillary action. AGM batteries are more suitable for short-time delivery of very high currents (engine starting) than gel batteries.
- Maintenance-free for life: these batteries are VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid), which means that they are sealed. Gas will escape through the safety valves only in case of overcharging or cell failure.
- Low self-discharge: because of the use of lead calcium grids and high purity materials, VRLA batteries can be stored during long periods of time without recharge.
- Exceptional deep discharge recovery: they have exceptional discharge recovery, even after deep or prolonged discharge. Nevertheless repeatedly deep and prolonged discharge has a very negative effect on the service life of all lead acid batteries, these batteries are no exception.
- Nominal rated voltage: 12V
- Nominal capacity (C20): 59Ah
- Float design life at 20°C: 5 years
- Dimensions: See Datasheet
- Weight: See Datasheet
- Warranty: 2 years