Victron AGM Deep-Cycle 12V Battery - 130Ah
tell me more
The AGM range has very low internal resistance making them particularly suitable for high current discharge applications such as for inverter, thrusters and winches as well as engine starting. AGM stands for Absorbent Glass Mat. In these batteries the electrolyte is absorbed into a glass-fibre mat between the plates by capillary action. AGM batteries are more suitable for short-time delivery of very high currents (engine starting) than gel batteries.
- Maintenance free for life - VRLA stands for Valve Regulated Lead Acid, which means that the batteries are sealed. Gas will escape through the safety valves only in case of overcharging or cell failure.
- Low Self-Discharge - Because of the use of lead calcium grids and high purity materials, Victron VRLA batteries can be stored during long periods of time without recharge. The rate of self-discharge is less than 2% per month at 20°C. The self-discharge doubles for every increase in temperature by 10°C. Victron VRLA batteries can therefore be stored for up to a year without recharging, if kept under cool conditions.
- Exceptional Deep Discharge Recovery - they have exceptional discharge recovery, even after deep or prolonged discharge. Nevertheless repeatedly deep and prolonged discharge has a very negative effect on the service life of all lead acid batteries, Victron batteries are no exception.
- Nominal rated voltage: 12V
- Nominal capacity (C20): 130Ah
- Float design life at 20°C: 7-10 years
- Cycle design life DoD: 400 cycles @ 80%, 600 @ 50%, 1500 @ 30%
- Dimensions: See Datasheet
- Weight: See Datasheet
- Warranty: 2 years