Victron 12V/230Ah AGM Super Cycle Battery (M8)
Victron Energy AGM Super Cycle batteries are the result of recent battery electro-chemistry developments.
The paste of the positive plates is less sensitive to softening, even in case of repeated 100% discharge of the battery, and
new additives to the electrolyte reduce sulphation in case of deep discharge.
- Smaller and lighter: an additional advantage of the new chemistry is a slightly smaller size and weight compared to our standard deep cycle
- Low internal resistance: accepts very high charge and discharge rates - perfect for large solar panel installations.
- Exceptional 100% depth of discharge (DoD): tests have shown that the Super Cycle battery does withstand at least three hundred 100% DoD cycles.
- Nominal rated voltage: 12V
- Nominal capacity (C20): 230Ah
- Float design life at 20°C: 12 years
- Cycle design life: >300 cycles @ 100% Dod, >700 @ 60%, >1000 @ 40%
- Dimensions: 532 x 207 x 226
- Weight: 57 kg
- M5 insert
- Warranty: 2 years