Victron AGM Telecom Deep Cycle 12V Battery - 165Ah
tell me more
Designed specifically for telecom applications and marine applications, as the small footprint and front access terminals are excellent 'floor space savers'.
The AGM range has very low internal resistance making them particularly suitable for high current discharge applications such as for inverter, thrusters and winches as well as engine starting.
- Low self-discharge: can be stored for long periods of time without recharge, with less than 2% per month at 20C
- Low internal resistance: accepts very high charge and discharge rates - perfect for large solar panel installations.
- High cyclic life capability: more than 500 cycles at 50% depth of discharge.
- Nominal rated voltage: 12V
- Nominal capacity (C20): 165Ah
- Float design life at 20°C: 12 years
- Cycle design life: 500 cycles @ 80% Dod, 750 @ 50%, 1800 @ 30%
- Dimensions: See Datasheet
- Weight: See Datasheet
- Warranty: 2 years