Victron Battery Balancer for 12V, 24V or 48V Battery Banks
tell me more
The Battery Balancer equalizes the state of charge of two series connected 12V batteries, or of several parallel strings of series connected batteries.
When the charge voltage of a 24V battery system increases to more than 27V, the Battery Balancer will turn on and compare the voltage over the two series connected batteries. The Battery Balancer will draw a current of up to 1A from the battery (or parallel connected batteries) with the highest voltage. The resulting charge current differential will ensure that all batteries will converge to the same state of charge.
If needed, several balancers can be paralleled. A 48V battery bank can be balanced with three Battery Balancers. Please choose from the options for your battery bank voltage.
- Input Voltage Range: upto 18V per battery
- Turn on level: 27.3V
- Turn off level: 26.6V
- Current draw when off: 0.7mA
- Midpoint deviation to start balancing: 50mV
- Maximum balancing current: 0.7A
- Alarm trigger level: 200mV
- Alarm reset level: 140mV
- Over temperature protection: Yes
- Operating temperature: -30 to +50C
- Humidity (non-condensing): 95%
- Dimensions: 100 x 113 47 mm
- Weight: 400g