Victron Energy Battery Management System (BMS) 12/200
tell me more
Victron use the highest grade of components, robust and precise manufacturing procedures, and rigorous testing to ensure consistent high quality. This very simple universal battery management device is specifically for LiFePO4 batteries, preventing them from overdischarge or overcharge.
This BMS 12/200 will support up to 10 batteries in parallel and has an adjustable alternator current limit for caravans, motorhomes or boats.
- Required for all Lithium-iron-phosphate battery types - preventing under and over-voltage and providing individual cell balancing at the end of the charge cycle.
- 12V 200A load output, short-circuit proof
- Li-ion battery over-discharge protection
- Starter battery discharge protection
- Adjustable alternator current limit
- Remote on/off switch
- Max. number of 12.8V batteries: 10 units
- No load current when operating: 10mA
- Operating Temp. Range: -40 to +60C
- Battery Connection: M8
- Protection: IP65
- Dimensions: 65 x 120 x 260 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
Suitable for most LiFePO4 batteries, like our Midsummer LiFePO4 12.8V batteries or Victron LiFePO4 12.8V Smart Batteries.