12V 160Ah Victron Energy Deep-Cycle Lead-Carbon Battery
tell me more
Better partial state-of-charge performance, more cycles, and higher efficiency
Replacing the active material of the negative plate by a lead carbon composite potentially reduces sulfation and improves charge acceptance of the negative plate.
The advantages of lead carbon therefore are:
- Less sulfation in case of partial state-of-charge operation.
- Lower charge voltage and therefore higher efficiency and less corrosion of the positive plate.
- And the overall result is improved cycle life.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Nominal Capacity: 150Ah (C10), 160Ah (C20)
- Dimensions: 532 x 207 x 220mm
- Weight: 55kg
- M8 insert