Miasole 75Wp Peel-and-Stick Flexible Solar Panel - 5 year warranty
tell me more
LAST 8 UNITS IN STOCK !
With the highest power density in a flexible form factor, these 3rd Generation Miasole CIGS flexible and lightweight modules are designed for narrowboats, RVs, motorhomes and yachts.
With an unusually high energy yield due to excellent shadow tolerance and temperature stability, these panels give a good option for low narrowboat decks or hot motorhome roofs.
These panels can also be used on metal 'standing-seam' roofs to provide power to buildings, either in off-grid environments, or grid-connected ones using a suitable inverter. The incredibly low profile and discreet colour means that you will hardly even notice the panels are there, yet they will churn out power for years with no maintenance at all - a superb bit of kit!
- Record efficiency levels - with CIGS fully flexible solar cells (>16% cell efficiency)
- Lightweight - low installed weight at less than 2.9kg/m3
- Full back-side adhesive tape - no requirement to bolt, ballast or drill holes
- More Bypass Diodes - placing these between every two cells reduces PV system shading losses
- Superior Wind resistance - low lying and sticks flush to roofs and decks
The top entry junction box is fully encapsulated (IP67) and a short length of cable (0.7m) with MC4 connectors allows you to connect these together easily on your deck or roof.
- Rated power: 75Wp
- Tolerance: -0/+5
- Voltage Voc: 23.7V
- Current Isc: 4.7A
- Dimensions: 1710 x 348 x 17 mm
- Weight: 1.3Kg
- Certifications: IEC 61646; UL 1703; UL 790 TPO - Class A over TPO 2.5:12; IEC 61730; IEC 61701 (salt spray)
- Warranty: 5 years' workmanship, and 25 year performance warranty against power loss
N.B. These panels are built to a very high standard and faults are very rare. However, we recommend testing these panels with a multimeter prior to installation as they can be very difficult to remove if faulty.
TRADE: Bulk purchase (10+ quantity) prices available upon request.