Victron Easy Solar 3000VA Inverter/Charger with Color Control
tell me more
All-in-one solar power solution
The EasySolar combines a MPPT solar charge controller, an inverter/charger and AC distribution in one enclosure. The product is easy to install, with a minimum of wiring saving you time and space.
The 24V model contains two of the superb Blue Solar MPPT 100/50, allowing up to three strings of PV panels to be connected with three sets of MC4 PV connectors. The 48V model includes two of the Blue Solar 150/50 MPPT controllers for larger PV arrays.
The MPPT charge controller and the MultiPlus Compact inverter/charger share the DC battery cables (included). The batteries can be charged with solar power (BlueSolar MPPT) and/or with AC power (inverter/charger) from the utility grid or a genset.
AC distribution The AC distribution consists of a RCD (30mA/16A) and four AC outputs protected by two 10A and two 16A circuit breakers. One 16A output is controlled by the AC input: it will switch on only when AC is available.
PowerAssist Unique PowerAssist technology protects the utility or generator supply from being overloaded by adding extra inverter power when needed.Inverter specs:
- Input Voltage Range: 19-33V (24V); 38-63 (48V)
- Continuous Output Power at 25 degrees C: 3000VA/2500W
- Peak Power: 6000W
- Maximum Efficiency: 94%
- Zero-Load Power: 15-16W
- AC Input: 187-265VAC 45-65HZ
- Charger Current: 70A (24V); 35A (48V)
- Max PV Open Circuit Voltage: 100V (24V); 150V (48V)
- Max PV Power: 2 x 1400W (24V); 2 x 2000W (48V)
- Max Output Current: 2 x 50A; 2 x 35A
- Weight: 21kg
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 362 x 374 x 218 mm