The 5kW Victron Quattro is a powerful true sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure. The bigger brother of the Multiplus range, this unit is designed for industrial and commercial systems with multiple AC sources and differential loading, in addition to larger 3-phase systems.
The Quattro can take an inputs from a generator and grid supply. It can be used in conjunction with a battery bank and solar PV inverter as an energy storage system. The unit has two AC outputs, one being programmable to only operate when shore/grid power is available; designed for heavy loads such as washing machines etc.
Up to 10 Quattro units can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible.
Available in 12, 24V and 48V models. Select fron drop-down menu above.
- DC Input: 9.5-17V (12V); 19-33V (24V); 38-66V (48V)
- Continuous Output Power: 5000VA (4500W)
- Peak Power: 10,000W
- Maximum Efficiency: 94%
- Zero-Load Power: 5-25W
- AC Input: 187-265VAC 45-65HZ
- Max Charge Current: 220A (12V); 120A (24V); 70A (48V)
- AC Transfer Relay: 2 x 100A
- Dimensions: 470x35x280mm (12V); 444x328x240 (24V); 444x328x240 (48V)
- Weight: 34kg (12V); 30kg (24V); 30kg (48V)
- Warranty: 5 years