Victron Multiplus-II GX 3000VA 48V Inverter Charger
Combining the functions of the incredible MultiPlus and the MultiGrid, it has all the features of the MultiPlus range, plus an external current transformer option to implement PowerControl and PowerAssist and to optimise self-consumption with external current sensing (max. 32A). With a powerful true sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure. Reliability and performance are paramount to Victron.
- A MultiPlus, plus ESS (Energy Storage System) functionality - all the funcitons of the MultiPlus range, with built-in anti-islanding and long list of worldwide country approvals
- PowerControl and PowerAssist - ability to set maximum generator or grid current, so that extra power is used for battery charging or limited peak power requirements.
- ESS - suitable for off-grid or grid connected PV systems
- GX Device - integrated GX device offers a VE.Can interface, a USB port, a Ethernet port and VE.Direct Port.
- Remote Configuring and monitoring -
- DC Input: 38-66V (48V)
- Continuous Output Power: 3000VA (2400W)
- Peak Power: 5500W
- Maximum Efficiency: 95%
- Zero-Load Power: 2-11W
- AC Input: 187-265VAC 45-65HZ
- Max Charge Current: 35A (48V)
- AC Transfer Relay: 16A or 50A
- Dimensions: 506 x 275 x 147 mm
- Weight: 26 kg
- Warranty: 5 years