Victron 360W 12V/24V monocrystalline Solar Panel
tell me more
LAST 7 UNITS IN STOCK.
Monocrystalline 72 cell panels from Victron use the highest grade of components, robust and precise manufacturing procedures, and rigorous testing to ensure consistent high quality.
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with pre wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors
- Power under Standard Test Conditions: 360W
- Maximum Power Point Voltage Vmp: 38.4V
- Max open circuit voltage Voc: 47.4V
- Maximum Power Point Current Imp: 9.38A
- Max short circuit current Isc: 10.24A
- Weight: 22kg
- Dimensions: 1956 x 992 x 40mm
- Product Warranty: 5 years
For use on a 12V battery bank you will need to use a 20A (or higher) MPPT solar regulator with this panel.