Victron 360W 12V/24V monocrystalline Solar Panel
tell me more
Monocrystalline 72 cell panels from Victron use the highest grade of components, robust and precise manufacturing procedures, and rigorous testing to ensure consistent high quality.
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with pre wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors
- Power under Standard Test Conditions: 360W
- Maximum Power Point Voltage Vmp: 38.4V
- Max open circuit voltage Voc: 47.4V
- Maximum Power Point Current Imp: 9.38A
- Max short circuit current Isc: 10.24A
- Weight: 22kg
- Dimensions: 1956 x 992 x 40mm
- Product Warranty: 5 years
For use on a 12V battery bank you will need to use a 20A (or higher) MPPT solar regulator with this panel.