BYD Battery-Box Premium LVS 48V Lithium Battery - 4.0kWh module
The BYD Battery-Box Premium LVS is a modular lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery pack for use with an external inverter - we highly recommend Victron Energy Multiplus or Quattro inverter chargers with these units.
Up to 6 battery modules can be used in a single stack to give 4.0 to 24.0 kWh usable capacity.
Alternatively, up to 16 Battery-Box LVS stacks consisting of between 1 and 4 battery modules can be connected in parallel to give a maximum capacity of 256 kWh. Additional LVS modules or parallel stacks can be added at any time to increase capacity.
1 PDU base and cover is required for each battery stack and 1 BMU per system/inverter (purchased separately).
- Expandable from 4kWh to 256kWh
- Maximum flexibility for any application with up to 64 modules connected in parallel.
- Cobalt-free Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) battery - giving maximum safety and performance.
- CE and TUV certified BYD B-Box module meets the highest safety standards.
- Proven for use in telecom, off-grid, and energy storage/self-consumption applications worldwide.
- Patented internal plug design - requires no additional wiring.
- 10 year warranty
Lead-acid batteries may fail prematurely due to operating in deficit mode (rarely or never fully charged) or if left partially charged or fully discharged. A lithium-ion battery does not need to be fully charged, with service life even slightly improved by partial charge. This means it is great for heavy duty usage such as liveaboard boats, motorhomes, caravans, and off-grid applications.
- Nominal voltage: 51.2V
- Operating voltage: 40-57.6V
- Nominal capacity: 4kWh
- Round-trip efficiency: >95%
- Ambient temperature: -10C - +50C
- Max continuous output current: 65A
- Peak output current: 90A, 5 secs
- IP level: IP55
- Communication: CAN / RS485
- Dimensions: 528 x 650 x 298 mm
- Weight: 45kg
- Warranty: 10 years