Victron Energy VE.Bus BMS
tell me more
For Victron Energy Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP) battery only.
The VE.Bus BMS protects each individual cell of a Victron lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP) battery.
Each individual cell of a LiFePO4 battery must be protected against over voltage, under voltage and over temperature. Victron LiFePO4 batteries have integrated Balancing, Temperature and Voltage control (acronym: BTV) and connect to the VE.Bus BMS with two M8 circular connector cord sets. The BTVs of several batteries can be daisy chained.
- Shut down or disconnect loads in case of imminent cell under voltage.
- Reduce charge current in case of imminent cell overvoltage or over temperature (VE.Bus products only, see below).
- Shut down or disconnect battery chargers in case of imminent cell overvoltage or over temperature.
- Input voltage range: 9-70V DC
- Current draw, normal operation: 10mA (excluding Load Disconnect current)
- Current draw, low cell voltage: 2mA
- VE.Bus Communication port: 2 x RJ45 sockets to connect to all VE.Bus products
- Protection: IP20
- Dimensions: 105 x 78 x 32 mm
- Weight: 0.1 kg