Carlo Gavazzi Victron Energy EM530 - 3 phase - CT variant
This unit can be connected to Victron Zigbee transmitters and receivers to share energy meter readings with the Victron Remote Management Portal. CT Clamps allow for much higher current monitoring than Direct Connect meters.
The Energy Meter can be used for:
- Grid meter, and used as control input for an ESS System.
- Measure the output of a PV inverter.
- Measure the output of a AC Genset.
The meter is connected to the GX device (e.g. Cerbo GX). There are two options in its wiring:
- Direct connection, either using the RS485 to USB interface with 1.8m cable length, or the 5.0m cable.
- Wireless connection via Zigbee.
This meter must be used with the 100A, 200A or 500A CT Clamps (one per phase).
Product Code: EM530DINAV53XS1X