Carlo Gavazzi Victron Energy Meter ET340 - 3 phase - max 65A/phase
This unit can be connected to the Victron Zigbee transmitter and receivers to share energy meter readings with the Victron Remote Management Portal.
The Energy Meter can be used to:
- Grid meter, and used as control input for an ESS System.
- Measure the output of a PV inverter.
- Measure the output of an AC Genset.
The meter is connected to the GX device. There are two options in its wiring:
- Direct connection, either using the RS485 to USB interface with 1.8m cable length, or the 5.0m cable.
- Wireless connection via Zigbee.