EPSolar Duo-Battery 10A PWM Solar Controller
BACK IN STOCK!
EPsolar's Duo-battery solar controller is an advanced, PWM, two-battery controller which is suitable for caravans, boats and small buildings not connected to the National Grid. PWM controllers maintain a higher state of charge in the battery bank than old-fashioned on-off regulators.
The EPIPDB-COM will charge two separate, isolated battery banks at the same time using selectable priorities. You can also adjust the controller's settings either manually or via a connection to a personal computer.Features:
- Two battery charging eliminates the extra cost of two separate solar charging system
- Intelligent System Optimum Control
- 12/24V auto work
- Up to 120W (12V), 270W (24V)
- Battery type selection
- Charging frequency optional
- High efficient Series PWM charging
- Local external temperature compensation
- Remote temperature sensor optional
- Use MOSFET as electronic switch, without any mechanical switch
- Optional remote meter MT-1
- Electronic protection: over charging, short circuit, battery reverse polarity protection
- Product Code EPIPDB-COM 10A
Please select the optional MT-1 remote LCD meter with 10m cable from the drop-down menu above.