Victron BlueSolar DUO LCD USB 20A Solar Regulator
Victron's Duo solar controller is an advanced, PWM, two-battery controller which is suitable for caravans, boats and small buildings not connected to the National Grid. PWM controllers maintain a higher state of charge in the battery bank than old-fashioned on-off regulators.
This Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) charge controller is combined with a multistage charge control algorithm to achieve superior charging and enhanced battery performance. The filtered PWM power control system uses highly efficient and reliable power MOSFET transistors. Fully automatic temperature compensation of charge voltage is available to further improve charge control and battery performance.
- PWM controller
- Charges two separate batteries. For example the starter battery and the service battery of a boat or mobile home
- Programmable charge current ratio (standard setting: equal current to both batteries)
- Charge voltage settings for three battery types (Gel, AGM and Flooded)
- Internal temperature sensor and optional remote temperature sensor
- Protected against over current
- Protected against short circuit
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels and/or battery