EPever 1000W Pure Sine Inverter
EP Ever STI
The EPever STI range of pure sine wave inverters utilises robust transformer based technology to allow for greater performance under stress, particularly well suited for running electric motors and heavy resistive/inductive loads such as halogen lighting and heating elements. Fridge compressors have a high starting current when starting under load, and transformer-based inverters are better at supplying these high inrush currents.
Capable of outputting full AC power continuously, an optional energy saving mode can be used to reduce standby consumption.
We have been supplying EP solar charge controllers for many years and have always been impressed with the excellent build quality and attractive price. So when EP announced they were going to start production of inverters we jumped at the chance to be able to offer them.
- Complete isolation-type inverter technology, noiseless output
- Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
- Wide DC input voltage range
- Low output harmonic distortionï¼ˆTHDâ‰¤3%ï¼‰
- LED indicators for input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
- Optional energy saving mode
- Extensive protections: reverse polarity, short-circuit, overload, under/over input voltage, over temperature, and inverter inner fault identification protections
- Continuous operation at full power
- DC Voltage Range: 10.5~16V (12V); 42-64V (48V)
- No load power: 12W
- Output Voltage (Nominal): 230V
- Continuous power: 1000W
- Surge power: 1500W 10 seconds, 2000W 1.5 seconds, 3200W max
- Max efficiency: 94%
- Dimensions: 373 x 232 x 123.3 mm
- Weight: 11.8kg