Victron Phoenix 12V 1200VA (900-1000W) pure sine wave inverter
The Phoenix range of Inverters are built for professional use but are competitively priced to suit the budget of commercial and leisure users. All Victron Energy Inverters utilise innovative hybrid high/line frequency switching technology to benefit from the advantages of efficiency, compact dimensions and lighter weight without compromising output performance.
A unique feature of the SinusMax technology is very high start-up power. Conventional high frequency technology does not offer such extreme performance. Phoenix inverters, however, are well suited to power up difficult loads such as refrigeration compressors, electric motors and similar appliances.
Low self-consumption and an industry leading 5 year manufacturer's warranty make the Phoenix range one of the best on the market.
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- In- and output voltage and current alarms
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- Extra start-up power
- LED Diagnosis
- Remote Connectivity
- Continuous Power at 25oC: 1000W
- Peak power: 2400W
- Adjustable AC Output/Frequency: 230V 50Hz
- Max Efficiency: 92%
- Zero load power: 7W
- Dimensions: 104 x 194 x 305 mm
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Warranty: 5 years
Available in 12V and 24V; please select from the drop-down menu above.