Victron Phoenix Inverter 12/500 230V VE.Direct UK
The new VE.Direct compatible range of Phoenix pure sine wave inverters from Victron offer greater connectivity and real-time monitoring options than competitors as well as unbeatable toroidal transformer technology providing fully configurable protection and energy saving measures.
Capable of supplying high start-up power for applications such as halogen lamps, electric tools and compressor fridges. Supplied with a UK socket.
Use in conjunction with the Victron Bluetooth Smart Dongle to allow monitoring of inverter through your smartphone, compatible with the latest versions of Android and iOS. Further parameters can be monitored or edited via a PC connection using a VE.Direct-USB interface. A simple remote ON/OFF remote switch is available too.
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- In- and output voltage and current alarms
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- Output voltage 210 - 245V
- Remote Connectivity
- Continuous Power at 25oC: 400W
- Peak power: 900W
- Adjustable AC Output/Frequency: 230V 50/60Hz
- Max Efficiency: 90-91%
- Zero load power: 6W (12V); 6.5W (24V); 9W (48V)
- Dimensions: 86 x 172 x 275 mm
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Warranty: 5 years
Please note that this inverter does NOT come with cable to connect to a battery. If you would like an inverter harness, please choose from the options before purchase.