355W Jinko All-Black Mono Premium Solar Panel Kit
OUT OF STOCK! Please call for updates
This premium 355W Jinko monocrystalline solar charging kit is suitable for medium-large off-grid installations. In motorhomes, caravans, beach huts and liveaboard boats, it should be capable of keeping a 12V or 24V battery bank charged with medium-high usage (such as LED lights; TV; water pump; phones/tablets/laptops charging; electrical fridge; radio; fan).
This kit contains:
355W Jinko monocrystalline black Solar Panel - double-sided cell structure
30A Victron SmartSolar MPPT solar charge controller - Auto operation
1.5m 10mm2 30A Fused Harness
Pair of 3m solar cables with MC4 connectors
Jinko Tiger panels embrace the some of the leading technical innovations in solar panel manufacture to give a high efficiency, high output panels with industry leading warranties. These panels offer a sleek black mono panel as well as a number of technical characteristics that make them stand out.
- N - Type doping - By changing the primary material to N-Type and using HOT 2 technology the Jinko panels are able to increase efficiency, achieve better temperature coefficients and decrease light induced degradation (LID). For more information on N-Type doping read our blog article on the subject.
- Tilling Ribbon - The process of overlapping the cells to reduce wasted space, giving an overall module efficiency boost of 0.2% and allowing more power output for a smaller footprint.
- Warranty - The innovations mentioned above combined with strong mechanical characteristics allows Jinko to offer a 25 year product warranty and a 30 year output warranty on its panels.
The MPPT regulator from the SmartSolar range, manufactured by Dutch company Victron Energy - one of the market leaders in solar power electronics equipment. The Victron Energy brand is synonymous with quality and reliability - ensuring that this 30A MPPT charge controller is capable of providing significantly more power to your battery bank - which improves battery lifespan and equates to lower power losses in the system. This also incorporates in-built bluetooth technology so that you can use your smartphone or tablet as monitor display for your solar power system.
To connect this kit together you will need suitable cables. We provide two x 3m cables with MC4 connectors on to enable you to connect the panel to the regulator. We also provide a suitable 1.5m 30A harness to connect the regulator to your battery bank.
If your looking for a suitable mounting solutions please check out our mounting page.
- Rated power: 355W
- Voltage VMPP: 34.3V
- Voltage Voc: 41.22V
- Current at max power IMPP: 10.35A
- Max short circuit current Isc: 10.93A
- Dimensions: 1692 x 1029 x 30mm
- Weight: 19kg
- Warranty on output: 25 years linear warranty
- Product warranty: 25 years
If the cables are not long enough let us know and we will make something up to suit your needs.
Suitable for charging 12V or 24V battery banks.