340W LG NeON2 Electronic All-Black Mono Premium Solar Panel Kit
This kit contains:
340W LG NeON2 monocrystalline black Solar Panel - double-sided cell structure
30A Victron SmartSolar MPPT solar charge controller - Auto operation
1.5m 6mm2 30A Fused Harness
Pair of 3m solar cables with MC4 connectors
The LG NeON™ 2 Black solar module featuring a black anodized frame and black back sheet has been designed with improved aesthetics. Thanks to the use of thinner wires, it now looks totally black even from a distance. Its elegant design will fit in easily with the appearance of your home and may increase its value. With reinforced frame design, LG NeON™ 2 Black can endure a front load up to 6000 Pa and a rear load up to 5400 Pa. Based on the improved rigidity, LG has extended the product warranty for additional 2 years.
- 60 CELL TECHNOLOGY - adopting CELLO technology that replaces 3 bus bars with 12 thin wires to enhance power output and reliability
- BETTER PERFORMANCE ON A SUNNY DAY - performs better on sunny days due to improved temperature coefficient
- HIGH POWER OUTPUT - new design to significantly enhance output efficiency in limited space
- DOUBLE-SIDED CELL STRUCTURE - with a reflective rear of of the module, both sides of the cell generate greater amount of additional power
The MPPT regulator from the SmartSolar range, manufactured by Dutch company Victron Energy - one of the market leaders in solar power electronics equipment. The Victron Energy brand is synonymous with quality and reliability - ensuring that this 30A MPPT charge controller is capable of providing significantly more power to your battery bank - which improves battery lifespan and equates to lower power losses in the system. This also incorporates in-built bluetooth technology so that you can use your smartphone or tablet as monitor display for your solar power system.
To connect this kit together you will need suitable cables. We provide two x 3m cables with MC4 connectors on to enable you to connect the panel to the regulator. We also provide a suitable 1.5m 30A harness to connect the regulator to your battery bank.
If your looking for a suitable mounting solutions please check out our mounting page.
- Rated power: 340W
- Voltage VMPP: 34.1V
- Voltage Voc: 41.0V
- Current at max power IMPP: 9.69A
- Max short circuit current Isc: 10.27A
- Dimensions: 1686 x 1016 x 40mm
- Weight: 17.1kg
- Warranty on output: 25 years linear warranty
- Product warranty: 12 years
If the cables are not long enough let us know and we will make something up to suit your needs.
Suitable for charging 12V or 24V battery banks.