EXISTING PV - MPPT Controller with Cables Package for PV Panels up to 130W
tell me more
- Monocrystalline/Polycrystalline PV Panels: 100W-130W
- Battery Voltage: 12V DC
- Solar Panel Voltage Open Circuit: 100V DC
This MPPT solar controller and cables package is suitable for 100W-130W polycrystalline or monocrystalline solar PV panels to safely charge a single 12V battery.
This Extras Pack contains:
10A EPEver Tracer-AN MPPT Solar Charge Controller - with LCD Display
1.5m 6mm2 20A Fused Harness
Pair of 3m solar cables with MC4 connectors (choose different lengths of 5m, 7m or 10m)
One of the most trusted manufacturers on the market, EPsolar combines reliability with performance to bring excellent value for money. The new Tracer-AN series from EPsolar builds on the great performance of the BN series whilst improving conversion efficiency and including a built-in LCD display, allowing keeping an eye on generation that much easier compared to older generations.
Conversion inefficiencies exceeding 98% and high speed maximum power point tracking (MPPT) ensure little to no power whatsoever is lost from your solar system. Protection measures include battery short circuit, reverse polarity and overcharge protection as well as temperature compensation (using optional temperature sensor) to ensure batteries last as long as they should.
The multi-function display allows for real-time monitoring of electrical readings, including battery voltage/charge current and PV string voltage/current. Fully programmable functions available with additional PC connection or remote meter.
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- High tracking efficiency no less than 99.5%
- Multi-function LCD displays system information intuitively
- Fully programmable function via PC software or remote meter
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Over-temperature protection, PV reverse polarity protection, Battery overcharge protection, Battery over discharge protection, Battery reverse polarity protection
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 100V
- Battery Voltage Range: 8-32V
- Max PV input at 12V: 130W
- Max PV input at 24V: 260W
- Max Battery Charge Current: 10A
- Dimensions: 172 x 139 x 44 mm
- Weight: 0.6KG
NB: Please note that this controller requires negative grounding.
To connect this kit to your 12V system you will need suitable cables. We provide two x 3m cables with MC4 connectors on to enable you to connect the panel to the regulator. We also provide a suitable 1.5m 20A harness to connect the regulator to your battery bank.
If your looking for a suitable mounting solutions please check out our mounting page.
If you need a solar panel, our recommended panels with this MPPT-10A-KIT: