Sterling VRLA AGM Deep-Cycle 12V Battery - 120Ah
tell me more
OUT OF STOCK - Please call for stock-updates
This AGM range from Sterling has superb recovery from deep-discharge, and is multipurpose in constant float or cyclic usage meaning it is brilliant for off-grid applications. AGM stands for Absorbent Glass Mat. In these batteries the electrolyte is absorbed into a glass-fibre mat between the plates by capillary action. AGM batteries are more suitable for short-time delivery of very high currents (engine starting) than gel batteries.
- Sealed Construction - Sterling’s unique construction and sealing technique ensures no electrolyte leakage from case or terminals.
- Electrolyte Suspension System - All HP series batteries utilise Sterling’s unique electrolyte suspension system incorporating a microfiber glass mat to retain the maximum amount of electrolyte in the cells.
- Control of Gas Generation - The design of HP series batteries incorporates the very latest oxygen recombination technology to effectively control the generation of gas during normal use.
- Valve Regulated Design - equipped with a simple safe low pressure ventilating system which releases excess gas and automatically reseals should there be a build up of gas within the battery due to severe overcharge. (NB: DO NOT charge the battery in a sealed container)
- Nominal rated voltage: 12V
- Nominal capacity (C20): 120Ah
- Float design life at 20°C: 5 years
- Dimensions: 330 x 173 x 212 mm
- Weight: 31.2 kg
- Warranty: 2 years