Morningstar SunLight 10L 10A 12V Solar Controller
Morningstar are the biggest American producer of solar charge controllers. With a huge reputation in the solar industry for manufacturing solar controllers that are built to last, we are proud to be able to offer these premium solar charge controllers.
The SunLight is a sophisticated controller that comes with a timer feature which makes it ideal for application that require timed lighting or CCTV. It also uses advanced pulse width modulated regulation. PWM controllers maintain a higher state of charge in the battery bank than old-fashioned on-off regulators. This 10A model is suitable for photovoltaic systems up to 140W.
With an anodised aluminium casing, marine-grade materials for the terminal block and epoxy encapsulated electronics, SunSavers can be mounted virtually anywhere. In the very unlikely event of a failure, they carry a five year manufacturer's warranty.
The timed load terminals allow you to connect appliances up to 10A. The regulator will automatically cut the power if the batteries fall below 11.7V and reconnect at 12.8V preventing dangerous levels of discharge.
- High efficiency PWM charging
- Battery type selection
- LED indicators monitor battery voltage state
- Temperature compensation
- Electronic protection: over charging & discharging, overload, and short circuit
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Marine rated terminals, epoxy encapsulated with an anodised aluminium case
- Operating temperature: -40C to +85C
- Self-consumption: 8mA